Monday, July 12, 2010

Demonic: chapter 1

The day that change my life started like any other with my techer screaming at the top of her lungs. I look up dazly at her gray eyes. Her grey hair tied back in a bun. " are you paying attension miss Desu" her old voice shook with anger. "huh?" i repled. The teacher (I cant rember her name) began spattering whille I was left confused. I looked aroud the classroom to see that everone was giggling themself silly. Not that I care. I mean Im a clown okay. The only person that does bother me that hes laughing is Andrew. After class ended my BFFL (best freind for life) came up to my desk. She was trying to hide her laughter. "Your getting popular" she said teasingly. "Yep befor you know it Ill be vice president" Evely brown eyes gleam with exitment. Evely is so adorable. I can not beileve that she does not have "that be awesome" She said. "If your talking about the USA, id say that whould be a disaster and the world soon be a comunist world. Im calling the aleins to come save me" I look up at my best freind, Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment