Friday, August 13, 2010

Pokemon human 1: Hearts of Saddness

I stared was out the window.
Its probly 6:45.
I smiled.
I've been up for 4 hours.
I look at my best freind.
She turn rolled over on her other side, Her green hair covering her face.
I had to laugh.
It was funny to see her green hair which was usally not ever on her face.
"Crisa your too funny"
I stood up and strech abit.
Time to get out of the house.
Well not our house.

As I look at the black-blueish house.
To tell you the truth, this is not my house.
Crisa and my house is being remolded.
So right now we're staying at our freinds house.
But I can't sleep in new places.
I don't know why T^T!!
It drives me crazy that I can only sleep for 3 hours!

As I was looking at all the shops at town, trying to think of something to do while the town was asleep.
We live in a small town, so I can see all the stores.
I notice the libary.

No comments:

Post a Comment